What Can Homeowners Do After a Water Intrusion to Help Clean Up?
SERVPRO Provides Water Damage Repair in Wright County and beyond.
When a dishwasher hose breaks loose, and water comes pouring into your kitchen, it can cause extensive damage. We often get questions from homeowners asking us what they can do before we arrive. Many times, they attempt to recover the area themselves. That can lead to hidden damage such as mold.
What You Can Do Before We Arrive
You can use towels to soak up excess water. Furniture can be raised and put on blocks to avoid immediate damage. Your priority should be to call SERVPRO for water damage repair services . Doing this prevents further primary damage and secondary damage.
Professional Expertise & Equipment is Needed to Ensure a Quality Job
Homeowners need to be careful attempting restoration because DIY processes can cause issues. Our team is available 24 / 7 to mitigate water damage. Our services include:
Providing emergency services such as tarping and containment
- Using moisture meters, probes, and infrared cameras to track hidden moisture
- Choosing the right pump for the job to extract the water
- Diagnosing the correct ratio of dehumidifiers to air movers for efficient drying
- Employing controlled demolition when necessary
- Repairing and restoring after thoroughly cleaning
- Leaving your residence “Like it never even happened.”
For quality water damage, repair services, contact SERVPRO of Wright County. You can reach our helpful staff at 763-295-1161. We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster.