Fire Season Safety Tips
As we enter the Holiday season all of here at SERVPRO of Wright County want to encourage you to practice safety first. Below are some simple ideas to help keep you and your family safe through the Holidays. As always you can count on us 24/7 to help with any of your fire or water damage needs. Call 763-295-1161 today and let us take the stress out of your mess.
- Test smoke and carbon monoxide alarms.
- Make sure your smoke alarm has a backup battery.
- Use surge protectors.
- Consider unplugging appliances.
- Disconnect motor vehicle batteries when stored for the winter
- Take steps to prevent pipes from freezing and heat escaping from your home.
- Review your home fire escape plan.